Christmas Day - Lunch
Let us take the stress from your Christmas dinner preparations and join us at 1pm on Christmas Day for our festive menu with pre-Christmas lunch drinks starting at 12pm.
- Salmon and citrus salad.
- Roasted parsnip and apple sauce with cheese straws and apple crisps.
- Ham hock terrine with pickled baby vegetables, piccalilli and melba toast.
- Warm Somerset brie and red grape salad.
- Chilled fruit juice.
- Stuffed turkey breast wrapped in streaky bacon with a rich gravy.
- Slow roasted brisket of beef caramelised shallots and homemade Yorkshire pudding.
- Fillet of salmon wrapped in puff pastry with dill butter.
- Stuffed field mushrooms with brie, cranberry and spinach, wrapped in pastry.
- All served with honey glazed root vegetable medley, buttered Brussels sprouts with toasted almonds, crispy lardons, dauphinoise potatoes, roasted hassle back potatoes and braised red cabbage.
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy cream.
- Gateaux and cheesecakes.
- Christmas pavlova.
- Tutti-frutti panna cotta with brandy snap biscuits.
- Ice cream - sundae selection.
- Cheese and fruit course.
- Followed by tea or coffee, Christmas cake and mini mince pies.